Belangrijk information van Alan Collet en ASPC

badri

Hoi

I just saw this on the british expats site and I thought I would share this information with you all. Het is soms makelijk in het engelse.

Graag reactie
hier is het link

http://www.gomatilda.com/news/article.cfm?articleid=305

Skilled Visas - Anticipated Changes from the 1st of July 2004

Author: Alan Collett
Date: Wednesday, June 16, 2004

The latest information we have in respect of changes to the skilled visa program from the start of the new program year is as follows:

Skilled Independent Regional Visa
- The Governor General has signed off on the legislation pertaining to the new Skilled Independent Regional visa, which should clear the Parliamentary process by the end of this week.

- The States and Territories are still in the process of determining what constitutes a regional area, and what occupations they will nominate.

- The pass mark for the new SIR visa will be 110 points

- Although applicants for the new SIR visa will be required to remain in a regional or low growth area for a minimum of 2 years in total out of a 3 year period (short absences will be allowed), they will only need to be employed for 12 months out of 2 years (this will include an option of being self employed) before they can apply for permanent residency. The pathways for permanent residency have not been confirmed, but are expected to be via the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme, a State Nomination, or a State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner visa.

- The Department of Immigration's Skilled Processing Centre in Adelaide will be writing to pooled applicants inviting them to apply for the SIR visa

Skilled Processing Generally
- The Skilled Processing Centre intends to encourage the front end loading of all offshore applications (ie applications under subclass numbers 134, 136, 137, 138, and 139)

- It is intended that all such applications will also be assessed within seven days of receipt in Adelaide. The acknowledgement of receipt of the visa application will then be despatched within that same timeframe with a request for the lodgement of any outstanding documentation, including (where applicable - in the case of Skilled - Family Sponsored visa applications) the request for the assurer to contact Centrelink to lodge the Bond(s) and the Assurance of Support

- Medicals will be sent to Sydney to be checked, and not to the Skilled Processing Centre in Adelaide

Please contact us if you would like to discuss a skilled visa application - we will be delighted to help.

Weblink:

:?:

Wow, een paar bijzondere mededelingen.

The States and Territories are still in the process of determining what constitutes a regional area, and what occupations they will nominate.
- Tja, totdat dit bekend is, heeft niemand er wat aan....

they will only need to be employed for 12 months out of 2 years
Hmm, da's al wat soepeler, maar er wel 2 jaar wonen.
Tja, wat dit echt betekent hangt helemaal vanaf om welke regios het gaat.

Proccessing moet dus veel sneller gaan gebeuren!! Medicals en PCC's front loaden en naar medical naar Sydney.

Maar ook geldig voor skilled independent 136 mensen.
Skilled Processing Generally
- The Skilled Processing Centre intends to encourage the front end loading of all offshore applications (ie applications under subclass numbers 134, 136, 137, 138, and 139)

- It is intended that all such applications will also be assessed within seven days of receipt in Adelaide. The acknowledgement of receipt of the visa application will then be despatched within that same timeframe with a request for the lodgement of any outstanding documentation, including (where applicable - in the case of Skilled - Family Sponsored visa applications) the request for the assurer to contact Centrelink to lodge the Bond(s) and the Assurance of Support

Binnen zeven dagen assessed ..... :lol:

Mensen

Nog meer info.. over the processing.

Ik schrij in het englese.... 8)

It seems that the processing or the new rules will be applied to applications submitter after 1 july 2004. There documents will be checked within a week and its suggested by ASPC that they do there medicals and pcc at the same time.

So in other words when you receive the acknowledgement you will also receive the request for medicals and pcc.

Please do bear in my mind that there is a chance the your medicals can be expired before the the grant is made in that you need to do the meds again.
There is also a possibilty that the people need to validate there visa pretty quickly.. That's going to be tricky.

For the people who has applied so far it would not much impact. Even though personally I feel its not fair but hey that's life...

I will keep posted as i know more information

Nou, ik ben erg benieuwd! Wij hebben ons al ingesteld op anderhalf of 2 jaar wachten omdat we nog niet eens de skills assesment verstuurd hebben. Het zou dus allemaal een hoop sneller kunnen gaan ineens... Joepie!

OFX
Back