going back to australia after living in holland for 31 years!!!!

yoka

My name is Yoka... I grew up in adelaide til I was 23. Went to holland and started a life there... Always wanted to live in aust. again... but.... it wasn't possible because of my situation... Now I am 54 years....  I'm going back for good.....  I would like to get in touch with people who would like to chat with me.... about aust.... enz.. enz... :)  until chats.. yoka :up:

Hallo Annemiek,
It took a long time but now i'm really going....  :-D
Selling my stuff, giving stuff away...  Found a new loving home home for my 2 kats.  Are you from adelaide of australia?  hope to hear from you or others...  yoka

Yoka! What a good desicion you've made!
I know how hard it is to sell and give away all your belongings! I'm sure you won't be sorry!  :up:
Are you going back to Adelaide? And are you going by yourself? Do you have children here in Holland?
What a lot of questions  :lol: I'm sorry, just being curious!

Greetz Linda

Hi Yoka

Welcome back!!! I was going to ask you a lot of questions but Linda has already done that...  :lol:
so I will just wait for your reply :) oh actually I have got a few too:

Do you already know when you will be going back? And what made you decide after all this time?

Bye for now
Syl (Brisbane)

Hi Yoka,
No I live in Brisbane. But would love to go to Adelaide some day soon for a short visit and have a stroll around the botanical gardens and the university district. It's bjoetifoel!
A

Back