Koninginnedag 2013 in Melbourne of omgeving?

Edireliro

Hallo allemaal,

Nu Koninginnedag 2013 wel speciaal lijkt te worden, waren wij benieuwd of er mensen zijn die op de hoogte zijn van diverse activiteiten rondom deze dag.

We weten inmiddels dat er op 28 april de KLM Dutch Orange Day in Melbourne wordt georganiseerd.
Iemand enig idee of er elders in Victoria nog leuke activiteiten zijn?

Zo niet, is iemand weleens naar de Dutch Orange Day geweest?

Het lijkt ons wel heel leuk om een dagje Holland Down Under te ervaren, dus alle tips zijn welkom.

Cheers!

(first of all, apologies for the English, but my Dutch translator (the wife) is camping at the moment :) )

can't help much for this year, but next year Jose is organizing a koningsdag weekend at their campsite in Halls gaps for 2014.

They have a fantastic campsite just on the edge of Halls gap that we visited for the first time in Jan this year.
jose and her Aussie hubby took over the campsite last year, and have done a fantastic job, and are planning a Dutch weekend next year for Koningsdag.

I believe she is looking at May 2014 (due to how easter & labour day fall) but should be a great weekend.

Their website is here: http://www.hallsgaplakeside.com/

I dont have anything to do with the campsite or event itself, but she really made us feel at home during our stay, so I promised drum up a few Dutchies for next year :)

Back