Kylie: Statement In Full

Maluka

XPdite Sponsor
The Frontier Touring Company, promoter of Kylie's Showgirl Tour, confirmed that her tour has been postponed due to health reasons.

The following statement was issued by Kylie's management:

"Whilst at home in Melbourne with her family this week prior to her Australian Showgirl Tour, Kylie was diagnosed with early breast cancer.

She will undergo immediate treatment and consequently her Australian tour will not be able to proceed as planned.

Kylie said today: "I was so looking forward to bringing the Showgirl tour to Australian audiences, and am sorry to have to disappoint my fans.

"Nevertheless, hopefully all will work out fine and I'll be back with you all again soon."

Kylie's Showgirl Tour was scheduled to tour Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth over the next month.

Patrons should hang onto their tickets pending the announcement of new Showgirl dates.

Michael Gudinski and The Frontier Touring Company wish Kylie the speediest of recoveries."

Baaah, wat een rotbericht (de inhoud dus :))en wat een rotziekte!! Laten we hopen dat Kylie snel weer 'in orde' is.

Het word vandaag ook de hele tijd gemeld in het NOS-radio nieuws. Erg vervelend voor haar,
en voor alle fans in Australie dat de tour daar niet door gaat!

Back