MERRY CHRISTMAS

TheBroute

I want to wish all the members and visitors of XPdite a merry christmas and a happy and healthy new year.
Thanks to all the people for the good advice on this forum and it was also a pleasure to share experiences and spend time with eachother on XPdite.
Let's continue in 2006!

Bert

Hey Bert,

What a nice and warm message.
I would like to second that.

Merry Christmas for everyone here in Holland and in Australia as well!

Karin

@ Bert

From us too, wishing you all we wish ourselves.
But I had done so in the thread
http://www.xpdite.net/forum/index.php?topic=3378.0

Gr. Rene

How nice, we get X-mas wishes in TWO DIFFERENT THREADS!  :wink: How lucky are WE!  :up:
Thanks everyone and enjoy the holidays!!!!

Sara

Actually you can do it in TWO languages now, if you so wish.

Thanks to Bert!! :up:

Good on yer, mate!! Great idea (Could have come from me, but I'm not so clever :lol:).

Rene

[quote author=Rene-L link=topic=3530.msg40988#msg40988 date=1134991106]
@ Bert

From us too, wishing you all we wish ourselves.
But I had done so in the thread
http://www.xpdite.net/forum/index.php?topic=3378.0

Gr. Rene
[/quote]

I'm sorry Rene......I didn't noticed that thread.
Well........now it's twice as nice  :-D :-D

[quote author=TheBroute link=topic=3530.msg40996#msg40996 date=1134992045]
I'm sorry Rene......I didn't noticed that thread.
Well........now it's twice as nice :-D :-D
[/quote]

DON'T BE SORRY!!! It was (is) a good idea just like Sara said!  :up:
Now we can practise our Xmas wishes in English as well! :happy:

Rene

"May your days be merry and bright. And may all your christmasses be white"

How are you gonna spend the holiday"s? Mark and I'll go to the animal shelter on first christmas day. All the cats and dogs still need feeding and caring so... Maybe we'll go ond the second christmas day too (that's Boxing day isn't it?) No family diners and obligatory family visits :) I want to go 'gourmetten' Sorry... don't know the english word ;) but just with the to of us.

Friday the 30th we'll go with some friends to Texel to celebrate the Newyear there :)

Hans and I spend X-mas Eve with just the two of us, and our dogs/birds/rats ofcourse! On X-mas day we are gonna go for a long walk with the dogs and visit Hans' grandparents.
We are going to spend the Newyears weekend in Sweden, our best friend lives there and we are going to spend it with him. It promises to be a white Newyear for us!  :wink:
After that, I'm gonna count the days until the 7th of January, I am going to the Caribbeans with my mother HOURAY 12 days under the palm trees, drinking cocktails and enjoying the sun!  :cool:

Sara

Wow! That's great! A white newyear.....  Don't think we're going to have that on Texel, but it's going to be lot's of fun!! :D Newyear on the beach :)

well Xmas is almost here..
So i going to wish you all a very merry xmas  and a great on to it and also many happy returns in the new year . ppl that are going to Australia in the new year  , i send best wish to and wish them luck . :up: :shout: :later:

Merry Christmas!!!!! & a Happy New Year to you all!!!!

One more Kiddie Christmas song ("Jingle Bells" tune) :music:

Dashing to the beach, with a boogie board & towel
look at all the waves, hear the surfies howl "Yihaaa"
Don't forget your hat and put some sunscreen on
otherwise you'll get burned if you don't remember that.

ooooh, Christmas Time, Summer Time, Mozzies, Bindi eyes...
BBQ's and sausages, tomato sauce and flies.....whooooo

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

th_Christmas010.jpg

:) Well, for everybody the best wishes and hopefully we can celibrate christmas next year in Australia!

That everybody obtain their wanted visa.......... :up:

It might seem a long way but it is in fact just a moment in time............. :wink:

Greetzzz Rol

Back