Where to certify documents in the Netherlands ?

frodonb

Hi all,

Could you please advice me where I could have some documents certified in the Netherlands ?
I will need to certified about 30 documents, so it will cost me a little fortune if I use the Australian embassy for this. Any suggestion ?

Thank you.

At any notary/solicitor as far as I know it cost approximately €1,- per page before tax

good luck

I did it at my council.. free of charge :) I only had to pay for the copy-costs because I had so much (0,10 cent per page ;))

The previous reactions show that the costs for certifying documents differs from town to town.

Certifying costs in Tilburg were lowest (free of charge) at a public notary, but we did not have that many documents.

The greedy Aus consulate charges 20 euro per copy of a document!
I'm supposed to get 2 X 5 copies of documents certified to claim my Super from Australia.
What a ripoff, that would be 200 euro for stamping 10 documents!

Anyone know how to get it done cheaper?
The Superannuation companies say a member of the Aust Consulate or Trade Commission must certify the documents if you are overseas.

I had mine done in Gorinchem, Snoek notary, free of charge. It only cost me the drive down there...

Does anyone have recent experience of this, every place i've tried either wants to charge extortionate fees or simply won't do it. I'm in the Hague if that helps?

It's just trial and error with solicitors. Unfortunately extraordinary fees are calculated quite often. I paid 10 euro's for like 50 pages. I realised I forgot about 3 pieces of paper and went to the same person again and it suddenly cost me 10 euros per page the second time heh...

Back