Adelaide Brits website

• Thread starter Bob and Ginnie
  • Start date
B

Bob and Ginnie

Anyone interested in emigrating from the Netherlands is most welcome to log onto the Adelaide Brits website and look for all sorts of advice about housing, work, nice suburbs to live in, schools, etc.
Also, the logistical and emotional roller coaster ride that you will have . . . or have already had . . . over the past and next few weeks is only too real to the people on Adelaide Brits.
There is someone who has been through what you are experiencing and coping with emotionally, and they can help support and steer you guys through to your new life Down Under.
Just because you are from the Netherlands, doesn't mean the Brits aren't your mates! We've been through a lot together over the centuries and are happy to make you "honorary" Brits.
Come and meet us when you get to Adelaide and have a free cup of English tea or coffee with us and get yourselves along to one of the house parties that we throw from time to time to help us all swap adventures and give each other great tips on everything from the best place to buy things like furniture and TV's to good schools for the kids to go to.
Bob and Ginnie
(32 jaare in Oostralie)

Bob and Ginnie said:
Anyone interested in emigrating from the Netherlands is most welcome to log onto the Adelaide Brits website and look for all sorts of advice about housing, work, nice suburbs to live in, schools, etc.
Also, the logistical and emotional roller coaster ride that you will have . . . or have already had . . . over the past and next few weeks is only too real to the people on Adelaide Brits.
There is someone who has been through what you are experiencing and coping with emotionally, and they can help support and steer you guys through to your new life Down Under.
Just because you are from the Netherlands, doesn't mean the Brits aren't your mates! We've been through a lot together over the centuries and are happy to make you "honorary" Brits.
Come and meet us when you get to Adelaide and have a free cup of English tea or coffee with us and get yourselves along to one of the house parties that we throw from time to time to help us all swap adventures and give each other great tips on everything from the best place to buy things like furniture and TV's to good schools for the kids to go to.
Bob and Ginnie
(32 jaare in Oostralie)

Hallo Bob en Ginni,

Ik ben wel benieuwd naar die website. Wat is het adres?

Bij voorbaat dank.

Groetjes,
Tamara

T&T said:
Bob and Ginnie said:
Bob and Ginnie
(32 jaare in Oostralie)

Hallo Bob en Ginni,

Bij voorbaat dank.

Groetjes,
Tamara

Sorry Bob en Ginni,

And now in English: I am curious about the website, can you give me the address?

Thanks,

Tamara

T&T said:
T&T said:
Bob and Ginnie said:
Bob and Ginnie
(32 jaare in Oostralie)

Hallo Bob en Ginni,

Bij voorbaat dank.

Groetjes,
Tamara

Sorry Bob en Ginni,

And now in English: I am curious about the website, can you give me the address?

Thanks,

Tamara

Hi,

here I am again as I found the website myself on Go Matilda:

http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaidebrits/index.php?

Greetings,
Tamara

T&T said:
Hi,

here I am again as I found the website myself on Go Matilda:

http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaidebrits/index.php?

Greetings,
Tamara

Bedankt voor het goede zoek werk.

Hoping to move to Adelaide March/April time. Finding out about schools etc before going would be a great help. Really don't know where to start.
Jo

Back