Online 495 application

sundayspin

Hi there
Well it has taken some time before I gathered up the guts to set a question on this forum.
Over the last year I have gained loads of information through this forum and thanks to this my hubbie (Dutch) and I (British) have:
- received our TRA approval  :grin:
- obtained our WA SIR sponsorship  :grin: :grin:
but now DIMIA ...
Realise that an online application is far more appreciated by DIMIA but can someone shine some light on the following :-
1. When applying online are you also required to send all the "original" paperwork per post ???
2. For SIR visa you are asked to send all documentation regarding your TRA application to DIMIA.  In our successful TRA appliation we included promotion brochures and workshop instruction manuals etc.  Should these also be sent with our final SIR application to DIMIA or are only the bare essentials necessary such as MTS-WTB diploma and the final skills assessment??
Would be very pleased to hear from other people who have already submitted an online application.  This thread may gladly be answered and continued in Dutch, my english-based question has more to do with my poor ability to spell Dutch than my understanding thereof!!!
Thanks Folks
Lindsay  :evil:

Hi there!

We also applied on-line for our SIR 495 (for SA)

Answers to your questions:

1) Yes, our Migration Agent said that it is necessary to send the originals, and so we did. The online application helps you to get quicker through the system.
2) I did the assessment with VETASSESS and our Migration Agent advised us only to send the diploma's and the final skills assessment-letter. You don't need to send any brochures or what ever.

It is advised to minimize the number of paperwork; send only the documents they need, to avoid questions and delays.

Good luck!!

Aussiegirl

I also applied online 176 (STNI) Victoria.

Since September 2007 when the online applications for all types was possible is it not longer necessary to send "original" paperwork. Just make your scans in color and up-load these to your application. However if they have doubt about any of these documents they can still request certified copies.

Groetjes Chantal

Many thanks for your prompt responses!  :up:
Glad to hear that online paperwork can be minimalised!
Good luck to you all too
Lindsay

Hi there,

I just realised I read the other day about someone here on the forum (I think it was Gerben) who received a blanc 'NO' from DIAC beacuse he forgot to send them the TRA receipt along with the skill assessment outcome or something...
Maybe you were already aware of this requirement, (in that case please ignore my comment) but because it sounded so horrifying I thought I'd better let you know just in case...!

Good luck with the last hurdle... :up:

Tampet

Hey Tampet
Thanks for the tip .... or maybe not ... aaahhh indeed horrifying!
I have made a search of the forum for this link but cannot find anything with regards to TRA skills assessment "receipt".  Any ideas where I can find the link?  Would be grateful to read up on this subject before beginning our online application.
Many thanks and Happy Easter to you!
Lindsay

Birth certificate or other evidence of age
Copy of page of passport containing personal details 
Evidence of IELTS test
Evidence of overseas qualifications
Evidence of skills assessment
Evidence of Specific Work Experience
NAATI accreditation or other qualification 
Passport photo
Form 160EH - Radiologist report on chest x-ray
Form 26EH - Medical Examination for an Australian visa
Form 47P - Overseas penal clearance certificate
Evidence of State/Territory government agency or Regional Certifying Body nomination

When I did my online application these documents had to be send. However this may be different in your case.

Chantal

Yes inderdaad, een zeer te voorkomen feit, precies doen wat er van je word verlangt, het liefst zo duidelijk mogelijk. Goed lezen en niet zoals ik er van uitgaan dat ze aan een document nr. van desbetreffend onderwerp afdoende informatie hebben. duur foutje :?  De afweging om het zelf te doen is bij mij terloops ontstaan, tijdens de oriëntatie van evt. emigratie kom je steeds stapjes verder en blijkt dat als je er genoeg tijd aan kunt besteden je er wel komt. En dat was ook voordat ik dit forum ontdekte! Nu verschilt het uiteraard per persoon/visa hoe ingewikkeld het wel niet allemaal kan worden, maar over het "geheel" is het zeker niet onverstandig om er professionele hulp bij te hebben, dat lijkt me duidelijk. Al heb ik hier al veel schrijverij van wijze vrouwen en mannen zien passeren! :smile:

Back