Koen & Katrina de laatste stand van zaken.

Hey, leuk weer eens iets van jullie te horen en van harte gefeliciteerd met de zwangerschap en het visum.

Groetjes,
Erna

He, wat leuk :up: :up:

Gefeliciteerd met je visum, maar natuurlijk nog veel meer met jullie zwangerschap

groetjes Wilbert

Haha bedankt allemaal, we zijn met beide erg blij!!!  :grin:

En wanneer mogen we die kleine verwachten?

Katrina is uitgerekend op de 11de van de elfde dus het kan er een van de raad van elf worden!!! komt mooi uit sinds ik een van de 3 koningen ben :win3:

Ik weet het het is nog erg vroeg in dit stadium, maar we zijn gewoon heel erg blij...!

Groeten,
Koen

Perfect nieuws Koen! :cheer: :cheer:

Congrats to the both of you. :up: :up:

[move][size=18pt]WoW!![/size][/move]Wat leuk nieuws!!! 

Congrats to the both of you and we wish you guys a happy pregnancy!!

Love San & Lin

Congrats!!!!

leuk, een kleintje, kan er zelf niet vanaf blijven, sinds ik weet dat ik de laatste heb gehad....

Oh ja, en een visum, da's ook leuk!
Heb je al gekeken  naar dat huis ???

Very nice! Congratulations to you both with the visa and the :baby:!! That's very good news!
Too bad we couldn't catch up with you while we we're staying in the Melbourne area. Tonight we're on the ferry to Tasmania so maybe when we get back next week or the week after that?

Well Well.... and again thee months have past, thanks for the reactions, we sure do appreciate them! We are not on Xpdite that often simply because we are so busy, with getting things in order before the baby arrives and going to doctors appointments en looking for a house to buy.

Well we have bought a house yesterday and we also found out what sexe the child would be. We do not like surprises that much so we wanted to know.  :up:

So if you would like to take a guess and also would like to write down a name that would be great :grin:

No we won't call it Oz or Holland or Xpite, or Bruce or Jake, but anything else might go.

please find attached some ultrasound pictures that might give you any ideas. Also from our backyard I'll attach some pictures, the inside of the house will need to be redone since the current owners are pretty filthy  :|

Anyway. I look forward to your input. Talk to you soon.

Kynon2.jpg

Kynon3.jpg

Kynon4.jpg

Kynon5.jpg

Kynon6.jpg

Kynon1.jpg

Frontyard1.jpg

Backyardhouse.jpg

Backyard2.jpg

BackYard3.jpg

House bought is in Monbulk, has got huge potential and will increase in value as soon as we cleaned it and painted it.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Looks fantastic!!!! 

congratiulations!!!  (en in Monbulk is het voor niet-Bruce niet zo moeilijk om Nederlands te leren/houden... )

Your property sure has great potential!

And I am also happy to see Dutch Technology (Philips) has made a contribution to the health of your unborn child.
But are you sure this is just an echo? Looks more like a 3D MRI scan to me!

Anyway, keep us posted!

Bart

@Mamavark
en in Monbulk is het voor niet-Bruce niet zo moeilijk om Nederlands te leren/houden...

You are quite right there, there are plenty of Duchies in the Dandenong Ranges! It is hard enough as it is because I mostly speak English anyway, even with Hans (Hertsens Belgium) I speak English even though we both can speak Dutch!

@Bartman
But are you sure this is just an echo
I'm quite sure it is a 3d Ultrasound, now if the correct translation of ultrasound is Echo then I am pretty sure.  :grin:

Don't get me wrong the house is quite a dump and needs a lot of work from inside and outside however, as soon as that is done it will come up good, and we will have earned quite a bit already if we would have to sell.

Greetz,
Koen

Was just thinking. Dandenong again? Twice in a week? ;)

My company has an office in Bayswater. Maybe I should giv'em a call ;)

House looking good... Ehhhh looks promising ;)

Reactions: M5
Was just thinking. Dandenong again? Twice in a week? ;)

My company has an office in Bayswater. Maybe I should giv'em a call ;)

House looking good... Ehhhh looks promising ;)
Dandenongs area is zeker een prachtige area om te wonen:)) Huizen zijn ook nog redelijk betaalbaar gelukkig, zowell huur als koop;-) Bayswater is maar 15 min hier vandaan...:))

Cheers!

Back