For everyone who feels like speaking English....

Hot water bottles  are ok at first , but you can't cuddle up to them like our own man , as the hot water bottles get cold after while  and the men don't as your, to busy snuggling up to them for their warmth  ......

:-D :laugh: :lmao:

and all, they keep you warm , unless your been a bitch and they make you freeze ........ :-D :evil:
while=awhile :oops: :-D

Sorry Mate,
i have heard of the scotch Mist , but don't know what it is / or what it means ...
so can't help you on that one  :roll:

Scotch Mist is nothing!!
Or "What do you think this is, Nothing?" Or for anything that is tangible.

R

Maybe people think I'm rude at times.... but really I mean well.... it doesn't always come out the right way but... I really mean well.

For instance, I was talking to a dude, and all of a sudden a colleage that is not really appriciated comes by and starts blabing about, while I was in the conversation with the other dude.... So I looked at him and asked him if he would like to ask me a question.... he said sure... what do you want me to ask you... so I replied ask me if I care...now you have to understand that this guy is a bit thick, so he asked me the darn question and I had to reply to him with no I don't...!! Or I also have said to him well that was a real interesting story and then started talking to some one else without looking at him anymore.

Why am I telling you this story... to tell you that sometimes phrases we use in Dutch have the same effect when you translate them into english.... :evil:

Anyway, this is just a bit of Scotsh mist... please continue with what ever you were talking about.

Koen

Didn't click, but i will agree with you since i have no other choice ...... :-D

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

@ Koen,

I have the tendency to stare at the person with a really dumb look on my face. You know the look; Mouth slightly open, one eyebrow slightly cocked, and then an incredible "What?" or "Què?".
Then I turn back to the person I was talking to, continuing the conversation right where we left off.
It suffices!

Rene

@Rene
:lol1: :lol1: :rotflmao: :loldevil: And I thought you always looked like that....  :lol1: :lol1: :rotflmao: :loldevil:

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Hang on.......Now you are telling me differend....... :thinking: .... have you ever looked at me differently????

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: 

Greetz,
Koen

[quote author=Koengaroo link=topic=2886.msg40650#msg40650 date=1134647881]
@Rene
And I thought you always looked like that....  [/quote]

[size=14pt]QUÈ? or "WATTE?"[/size]

THANK YOU, KATRINA!!

Leave the atomic b*llsh*t to the big boys!!
:lol1: :lol1: :loldevil: :loldevil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Hey Rene,

What i'm wondering is: have you ever manged to b*llsh*t a fish out of the water...???
Man if we have a poll on who can talk the most without having a subject... I guess you will become number 1 without even a struggle.... :lol1:  :lol1:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :loldevil: :loldevil: :lol1:

Greetz,
Koen

not what i mean ....

Koen like to pick on you , and i can see he doesn't need my help..
your doing a good job getting back at him Rene :up:

The best compliment I have ever gotten, was, when I was a salesman with Waltons in their bedding dept, when a lady told me (she was a satisfied customer!!) that I could sell Camel dung to a Beduin (Arabian).

I think I've still got the touch!

Rene

Trust me Rene, you still got the touch... :up:

[move][glow=red,2,300][size=15pt]Rene for number 1[/size][/glow][/move]

Hi Everybody,

I just want to wish everybody a good and well deserved weekend, and I hope to speak to you again, either in this topic or another.... :-D :up:

:later: 

Koen

Well, as I have read in annother threat, some of us will have a white Christmas and most of us don't.
According to the news and the predictors of the weather we will enjoy ourselves in a warmish x-mas.
The question now is of course will our new year be white or not?

Another question of mine is..... what is so speacial about a white X-mas...?

I know I don't really like the snow that much, gives a lot of hassle on the roads (2 weeks ago I had to try to drive in 54 KM of trafficjam just because of a little snow).

Please give me your opinion or thoughts about this.

Greetz,
Koen

MHHHH I don't care about snow that much either. I guess it's the nostalgic feeling of old X-mas cards with snow, sitting by the fireplace (old days) and feeling warm and safe (sounds rather mushy doesn't it).

Ok, to sum it all up, I like snow, but only for a couple of days, during X-mas time.

Bye Miranda  :)

Back