For everyone who feels like speaking English....

stupid weatherman ........ i wish it snowed all weekend , right throuh to Xmas/ Boxing day ..

Oh well that's life .... :x :cry: :-D :up:

Well Katrina, I guess you'll have to stay another year in the Netherlands and pray that you will have a white X-mas....lol.... :lol1:

yeah right ...i'm not
:stupid2:
I have almost done what i came here to do  :-D...fingers crossed

and i'm not staying here for another cold Xmas ( i much prefer the warmth this time of year ... Thanx

:beach:

Mmmm... well again I rather enjoy X-mas in the sun... :up:

So is there anything else you would like to talk about...?
I think you still have some posts to reply on.... :-D

See ya

I'm gonna disagree with you Koen! X-mas in the sun.....it still feels a bit odd to me....

For me, X-mas has to be celebrated in the snow, everyone inside huddled together, while it is freezing outside....
:-D  those White X-masses almost never occur here, but still ....

Sara

sorry sara

i love the snow , and but i so much prefer the summer  and having Xmas in the sun , cos atleast you can go out side and have fun with the family and all .....  when it snows you can't go outside ...

@Sheila, You can go outsite but it is sort of cold... until you start throwing snowballs.... :-D

@Sara, happy to hear you have your own opiniun, how ever......
everyone inside huddled together
this can also be done in the summer....hehehehe.... you catch my drift....hehehe... more or less like Rene & me in the suitcase on the 7th of Januari when we all are going on the holiday with you.... :rotflmao:

Gr.Koen

[quote author=Koengaroo link=topic=2886.msg41380#msg41380 date=1135256140]
this can also be done in the summer....hehehehe.... you catch my drift....hehehe... more or less like Rene & me in the suitcase on the 7th of Januari when we all are going on the holiday with you.... :rotflmao:

Gr.Koen
[/quote]

Here we go again!   :cheer: :whip: :whip: :whip:  :-D  :-D  :-D

Yes, it is a nice thought.......

I think the main difference between your chrissie and mine is that you actually like christmas and I don't.
Don't get mer wrong, I like my fam. arround me as well, but again, it doesn't have to be at christmas.

And indeed it is not a bad thought.... good thing that it will remain only that... :-D

I especially like the cosiness of X-mas and .... the happiness!
I like the decorations in the streets... the world always seems a better place, at X-mas time... 

Sara

I absolutely refuse to get involved in another dicussion over the bikini, miniskirts or holy suitcases!!

I also refuse to dicuss the prospects of a (miserably cold) white Christmas.
If you, Katrina, would like to have a white Christmas and can't get one, buy a pressure can full of artificial snow!
I will be huddled up next to my nice warm central heating!!
Not to forget my nice warm wife!! Or my nice warm dog!! Or my nice warm cat! Or my nice warm winter jumper! Or my nice warm....... whatever. As long as it's nice and warm!!
Gotta keep my old bones warm!!  :freezing:

:gramps:

[quote author=Rene-L link=topic=2886.msg41384#msg41384 date=1135257689]
As long as it's nice and warm!!
[/quote]

euh....do you really think that I can refuse this chance of saying something about suitcases, palm trees, smelly feet and two Dutch men, nice and cosy huddled together?  :evil:

You asked for it, Rene!!

Sara

[quote author=sarabaes link=topic=2886.msg41386#msg41386 date=1135258233]
and two Dutch men, nice and cosy huddled together? [/quote]

I absolutely refuse to get involved in that kind of discussion!!!!  NO WAY!!

good one Sara...... :up: :up:

Rene , i just think it so beautiful and different to me to see everything white ( when it snows )

I do prefer to stay indoors when it's snowning outside , so i just watch it fall from the window :wink:

@ Rene, what happened Rene..... did you get into trouble yesterday???
    are you sure you don't want to talk about it... not even if it keeps you .... nice and warm????

@Sara... don't you think it is weird... yesterday he wanted to come along so much and to day he is just ignoring it...!!

I don't mind going with an cuddling Sara but READ MY REPLY

[quote author=sarabaes link=topic=2886.msg41386#msg41386 date=1135258233]
and two Dutch men, nice and cosy huddled together? [/quote]

GET MY DRIFT?? OR AM NOT THE ONLY ONE GOING SENILE??
READ IT AGAIN!!
(nice and cosy huddled together)
NO WAY!!

SO ONCE AGAIN;

GET MY DRIFT??
But I still love YOU Sara, but............

Sara, I guess your right, not long before you will get some  :wheelchair: wheels in Oz... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :nana: :nana: :nana: :loldevil: :lol1:

Sweet Rene, I understand that you feel uncomfortable, thinking about that much too small suitcase and those two men....but still....if you don't have a choice...you'll HAVE TO.....unless you want me to get my WHIP again?!?  :gramps: :whip:

Sara

Mmmm, Sara & Rene... I am affraid that Rene is not willing to pay the price to go on a holiday with you... :cry:
How ever I think that there are plenty of volunteers who are willing to trade places with him... :wink:

Rene, mmm what can I say you are talking about nice and warm.... this was the perfect uppertunity for you to get nice and warm... and then you refuse to talk about it... it's a bit of a shame mate... :-(

However we are willing to forgive and forget... but only because you still need to wait to moe to Oz till your retirement... :cool:

Gr.Koen

Back