For everyone who feels like speaking English....

Maybe we should start a search and rescue operation???  :gramps: :stretcher:

@Annemiek, That sound ok, I hope Marks employer will be as cool about your plannes as mine was/is.
But your VOG's are only valid for a year, you reckon they will still be valid when the reach a dicission regarding your visa application?

Gr.Koen

We haven't got our VOG's yet. Didn't need them last time, because we only did a skillss assessment. Have to do that again as well in september. We have to do the IELTS again also......

@FOL  Scutch & Soda, that's a good one, but I'm more of a Gin&Tonic girl  :)  Sorry don't know what the guy actuallu said to the IELTS woman, he just warned Richard about it.

[quote author=Koengaroo link=topic=2886.msg48335#msg48335 date=1140070217]
And yes you wrote collegue's correct.  :up: :wink:
[/quote]
I'm a native speaker and would always use colleague with an 'a'.

@Landmiles  I read somewhere that contracts are not acceptable, to prove work experience you need to produce a payslip and references from your employer(s) stating your experience, hours worked, salary etc.  It must be on company letterhead paper and signed with contact details of the person signing.

@Annemiek, it sounds like you can better wait till September, still having a job to go to is pretty important!

@Koengaroo: Since may last year we know that we have to do everything all over, so we're used to it now. Still isn't fun, because when everything went right, we'd probable be in Ozzie by now, but we can wait ;)

@Scutch: we'll wait till September yes. That was the plan, so we'll stick to it. Our time will come sooner or later ;) and... Spring is comming, so the weather will be beter in a couple of weeks (hopefully ;) )and when the sun shines everybody'll feel better. And Summer will follow Spring and before we know it, it'll be September! :)

That's the spirit Annemiek!  I can't wait for Spring either, all the flowers coming out and little lambs springing around (still plenty of room for them here in Friesland  :) )

That's what Spring is all about, little lambs springing in the air!! Makes you feel a bit less unhappy to be here... instead of there!

Spring is in the air! -Why should I? (Urbanus)

Aaaaah.... those first days in Springtime... When the trees start to blossom (euhm... that sentence will probalby be wrong, but you'll get the point?) Sun is shining ....   aaaaaaaaahhhh :) :)

For you guys who can't wait for Spring here are some photos to get you in the mood, taken outside the back of my house last year:

PICT0192.jpg

PICT0185.jpg

PICT0168.jpg

Enjoy!

@Annemiek:  Your blossom sentence was great  :up:

No, unfortunately not!  I took the pictures from our garden.  Our house was modern and built in 1986 (there used to be an old farmhouse there which they knocked down before building our house), we were the third owners.

When I say 'we' I mean my ex-husband and I.  I was still in our house which took 15 months to sell.  So I moved out on April 1st last year, just on time before Shea was born.  I still live in the same village in a rented house, with Shea and of course her father!  So it's only a short walk to see the lambs.  I think Shea will really like them.  :)

good on ya, what is the name of the village? I was born in Sonnega/Weststellingwerf near Wolvega. I lived there till I was about 2 and a half before moving to Utrecht.  :|

Anyway I love Friesland and almost bought a house there too...

Gr.Koen

And with Spring and Summer comming up... There will be kittens as well, so busy times at the animalshelter where Mark and I some work in the weekends... But little kittens are soooooo cute! Even grown up cats are cute :)

@Koen  : Veenwouden, direction Dokkum

@Annemiek:  I couldn't agree more, cats are cute!  I still remember picking up my cats Bonnie & Clyde when they were little balls of fluff, from a farm nearby here.  Bonnie died this year, Clyde is still growing strong. Still haven't decided if we're going to take him to Australia, he'll be 11 by that time.....tough decision ahead.

so everyone

Whats going on with McLead's daughter's ?????  when does the new one start

i want to know whats happens with Nick and Tess and Sally

Well sorry i havn't been on much at all
just busy with work and also working at the dog and cat pound , as a Voluntary

I'm lookng forward to the dinner in Belguim

Hi Katrina,

Sorry can't tell you what's going on in McLeods Daughters.  I've been watching Neighbours on the BBC ever since Kylie & Jason were in it!  But my Australian sister-in-law tells me hardly anyone there watches it.  So maybe I should start watching McLeods Daughters.........

Hi Katrina, welcome back!! I haven't seen any of the last episodes of MacLeod's daughters sorry ....  :|

See you in Antwerp!!

Sara

Back