For everyone who feels like speaking English....

when I flew Singapore in Feb I thought about getting my moneys worth, but eventually you get bored with drinking and just want to watch a film or grab some sleep.

The food was well worth it.

Well Koen. It's always handy to know how to say "Duh!" in danish ;) Or crazy person ;) Or... I pick fruit with a used fruitpicker ;)

It's just a funny language to hear ;)

Well the petrol thing is just stupid

We have to pay for other people mistakes ( when they drive off with out paying )

Now we have to guess how much we think it's going to cost to fill up  , and or we can just put $10 in .

I hate it

Pretty dumb yeah... How can you know hoe much petrol your car needs every time you fill up...
If you want to fill up when the tank is (nearly) empty... you could know how much it costs, cause you can remember that from the last time and before that. When we have to fill up when the tank is empty, it costs around 40 euro's.

Yeap..

so we are  the people thats are paying for  the other people that fill up and then drive off
this happens be cause of them

Yes it is... Just the same as the big boss of our department who thought that she deserved more salary. So... she promoted herself and that goes together with a few hundred euro's every month... And the board was okay with it! And we can't do anything to it...

[quote author=Annemiek link=topic=2886.msg56844#msg56844 date=1145535554]
Yes it is... Just the same as the big boss of our department who thought that she deserved more salary. So... she promoted herself and that goes together with a few hundred euro's every month... And the board was okay with it! And we can't do anything to it...
[/quote]

Wow that's a good one,

boss: yes I think I did very well this year
boss (placed herself on the other side of desk): yes you did, because no one has made any comments about my work and posture
boss: so what about a raise
boss (other side of desk): aaaaaa finally someone who appreciates me, thank you

Miran

PS is this the community council bossmissus??

No she's (just) the boss of our department. The municipality has a couple of those departments. Like Mobility, Green, Urban development etc.

Hello/ G'Day everyone

hope you are all well and safe

if anyone has anything inresting topic to talk about please don't heitate to tell us

Love to hear from you all

:up: :up: :up:

Well a while ago I told you guys that I had a new contract for one year at the municipality. Just heard last monday that this will also be my last year. After this contract they wanted to arrange something for at least 6 months, but that's not gonna happen... So I'll be without work from the first of may 2007. We leave Holland at the end of 2007 if everything goes according plan ;) There's a very big chance that I won't find a job in my profession... So my salary will go downwards too then.
Bit of a bummer, because I thought that i could stay here till a month before we leave...

Hey thats life  for you

so you can't find a Part time work , thats will bring in the money be for you go then

or anything

cos that sucks other wise  :cry: :cry:

Yep, Sheila, I agree, that sucks.

Don't they have some part time 3 month/6 month project after May 2007. Maybe at a different department???

Keep an open eye and maybe the problem will solve itself.

Miran  :)

This just proves to me how lucky I am, I told my boss in februari that I was moving to Oz and she said, no problem I'll give you a contract untill the 25 of may, and in the mean time I will see if I can help you find a job in Oz with our company overthere.  :up:

I hope Annemiek that you will find something else after may next year, but even if you find something else for a couple of months, you will still earn money, maybe not the same salary as you receive now but still.... every cent is usefull I think. :wink:

Keep your chin up, you have a whole year to find something else or to make sure there will be more work for a couple of months after your contract ends.

Gr.Koen

They can't give a contract for undetermined time, because of all the rules. Costs more I thought. They can't give me a contract for a year and a few months, because you can't work more than 3 years on a temporary contract... This is my third year now.
Already checked the siets of municipalities in the area, but they don't need me ;) Only the bigger municipalities have people with my profession ( it really sucks when you don't know the english name of your profession....)
It doesn't matter what kind of work I have to do as long as it's not a nighttime job or... euhm... lopende band (what's the english word for that?) work. Already did that enough in my summer holidays ;)

lopende band  = Factory work ( this word has a wide spreat, but is used for simular functions.)

Well keep your eyes open, for now you still have a job, stay positive and positive things will happen to you.

Gr.Koen :up:

ok, but you're a civil servant aren't, like I am. I am something like a civil servant in the field of community welfare, developing and implementing existing and new (renewed) policies. My specific task is subsidizing all kinds of professional and non professional companies and clubs. The main point is that they have to work without seeking for a profit like foundations.

Very interesting ......oh well....to me it is anyway  :-D :-D

Back