For everyone who feels like speaking English....

I agree with everybody else: just keep doing what you are doing. And the writing you can practice here. We'll help you. But you are really doing well. If you just continue, you will pass the test.....(in my opinion).

I keep correcting all the wrong English spelling that I see around....just as Gringo does with the Dutch. And I can tell you: it is just as bad, if not worse!

Henriette

I don't know if it has been written here before but what I would like to know is who lives in the Netherlands at this moment and who somewhere else???

Please let us know.... :)

Koen & Katrina are still living the Netherlands at the moment, we will be leaving for Australia on the 26th of may. We will start out in Melbourne and will move from there to Brisbane somewhere at the end of this year.  :up:

Gr.Koen  :cool:

I live, neither in the Netherlands nor in AUstralia, but in Belgium!  :wink: But only for a few months .... and then it's Oz!  :up:

Sara

He Sara,

Dit is er eentje uit de oude doos:  :cheer: :cheer: [size=12pt]GO ALICE :cheer::cheer: GO ALICE [/size] :cheer: :cheer:

Gr.Koen

It's been a while indeed!   :cheer:  yesss....Alice...here we come....  :cheer:  :happysun:

"Oh God, those people are not gonna know what hit them ....  "   was one of the first things my Dad said when he heard that we were going to AS!  :lol:

Sara

what this mean in english someone :Dit is er eentje uit de oude doos???????????    :cry: :cry: :-( :-o

I live in Arnhem, the Netherlands. I hope i'm going to Australia in February. In depends if they will except me in Melbourne at the VCA. But i've also got a B- plan. If they won't except me over there, I would like to go and travell together with my boyfriend for one or two months. Then we have to be sure that my boyfriend can get time off from his work.

elzelien

[quote author=Sheila link=topic=2886.msg59039#msg59039 date=1147254021]
what this mean in english someone :Dit is er eentje uit de oude doos???????????    :cry: :cry: :-( :-o
[/quote]

something about " A duck out of an old box " I think  :-D

Aaaaahhhhhh. This is the life.

I'm sat in the garden, drinking a nice cold beer, passing the afternoon away with a few emails & posting lots of pish on migrant sites, making the most of this fabulous weather.

I can't wait for my visa. Got an email this morning saying that my employer starts the application for my 457 on Monday. Hopefully in about 5 weeks time I will be celebrating.  :cheers:

Hopefully be able to do this a lot more often down under.

5 weeks time, wow, talking about picking up speed  :-o

any ideas on when you guys are leaving, I remember

reading in one of Damiean's posts that it will be

somewhere in January?

Miran  :)

Oh by the way, 'I'm sat in the garden'  :evil:, you really are mixing your languages aren't you,

so I guess you 'ARE IN THE GARDEN' and you are......eeeeuuuuh..... 'PISSED' (excuse my lingo)  :-D :-D

Oh and yes, please feel free to make any comments on my fabulous writing skills  :-D :-D

Hey Tum,

We will as soon as we catch you on making a mistake.... which is hardly ever...... but if you do... we'll be forming a line to rub your nose in it.....  :-D

@Gringo, you might consider revising this into the sentence below the quote the next time....
Hopefully be able to do this a lot more often down under.

Hopefully I'll (I will) be able to do this a lot more often down under.

Gr.Koen

I live in Deventer, Netherlands (still). Hope to move down under latest in September.......
Yoooohooooo!

Henriette

[quote author=tum link=topic=2886.msg59134#msg59134 date=1147325536]
5 weeks time, wow, talking about picking up speed  :-o

any ideas on when you guys are leaving, I remember

reading in one of Damiean's posts that it will be

somewhere in January?

Miran  :)

Oh by the way, 'I'm sat in the garden'  :evil:, you really are mixing your languages aren't you,

so I guess you 'ARE IN THE GARDEN' and you are......eeeeuuuuh..... 'PISSED' (excuse my lingo)  :-D :-D

Oh and yes, please feel free to make any comments on my fabulous writing skills  :-D :-D
[/quote]

I'm in the garden is definitely good English. short for " I am in the garden"

It's only a 457 which I am applying for so anything from 2-5 weeks processing if all goes well.

Hi Sheila,

Are you on your lunch break and bored? Go out en enjoy your last couple of days in sunny Holland  :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: Before you can say "plain" you'll be in Australia!!!!

Lela

I work night ( mostly on Friday nights )
I have been enjoying the sun here, i got myself a Tan  :up: :up: :cool: :cool:

I'm in the garden is definitely good English. short for " I am in the garden"
I'm [size=20pt]sat[/size] in the garden

Yes, it sure is, but what is the 'sat' part ? I thought you meant the dutch wordt 'zat' that's
what I meant with mixing up your languages. So 'zat' meaning 'pissed' ....ok.....this
is leading nowhere,

anyway  :cry: :cry: it was a joke .....at least that is what I meant it too be  :lol: :lol:

take care,

Miranda  :-D

Well Miran.......there is always that handy "vertaalsite"  :-D :-D (mentioned elsewhere on this forum :cool:)  if you are after free style translations :-D :-D

You got me !!!!! OK, what goes around comes around...
and I deserve it  :humble: :humble:

your xpdite friend (no...I'm not sucking up  :-D )

:-D Miran  :-D

Back